"Tampon boxes" - approx.15cm long, 10.5cm tall & 6.5cm wide
Salt-fired stoneware lidded boxes with feet, decorated with old East German anatomical stamps.
Salt-fired stoneware vases decorated with old East German anatomical stamps.
Andrea Forchner Artist CV
- 03.09.1977 born in Neustadt a.R./ Germany
- 1997-2000 pottery apprenticeship with Peter Ludwig in Görzke, journeyman final as Bundessiegerin in pottery and winner of the competition "The Good Form"
- 2000-2003 Scholarship of gifted students
- 2000-2006 working for various potters and ceramicworkshops
- 2002-2003 producing her own pottery in Sagar / Krauschwitz together with the ceramicist Stefan Laub
- 2008-2009 working as a freelance ceramist in Dresden
- Own workshop since 2009 in Eberswalde