(CV at bottom)
Small reproductions in 13x13cm. These fine small pictures are reproductions which have been printed on watercolor paper and are then hand-painted and touched upafterwards in order to give a little extra colourplay and originality of the work. All the works sold at Art Box Bornholm are protected by an acid-freemat and backing, so it will never be discolour.
A bit about Carola Härtel
Born in Berlin, Germany in 1941.
1960 - 1963 - I studied at the Meisterschule für das Kunsthandwerk in Berlin where I majored in interior designer.
In 1964 I was married to Klaus Härtel (had two children). My interest in photography began and we moved to Bornholm. In the 1990s , I found watercolour and took various courses with both Linnea Jensen and Lone Schiøtz. My own chickens are a source of inspiration for small paintings, cards, calendars, bookmarks etc.
1965 + 1968 - worked as a workshop leader and social worker with children and young people in Kinder Zentrum MV Berlin, Reinickendorf
1968-1991 - a self-taught photographer - taken part in various photography courses, regular photo exhibitions about the activities of children's.
1991 - moved permanently to Bornholm
1992 - start as Townsquares Market seller on Svaneke Torv / work as a photographer forskellige fotoopgaver),
- Kaffee Kleisther in Berlin Schöneberg Solo exhibition with Chickens Photographs
- Nexo Radhus Cafeteria
- Listed house Christmas Show
- The Blue House in Svaneke Solo exhibition
- magazine Bornholm Window Watching
- Culture "Venue" Østergade 54, Ronne, Solo exhibition
- Juried Fall Exhibition at Gallery coffee palace, Gudhjem
- Gallery groats Farm, Østermarievej 4A, Svaneke, Solo exhibition 2006
- Listed house Easter Exhibition - Juried Fall Exhibition at Svanekegaarden
- Joint Project Svaneke suite child of my city
- the Blue House Svaneke Photo Group Camera Baltica
- Bornholm Erhversskole Sandemandsvej Fotogr. Camera Baltica
- Bornholm Erhversskole Minervavej Photo Group Camera Baltica
- Svaneke yard Photo Group Camera Baltica